The field of Electrology has changed and grown immensely in recent years. Many women today have greater amounts of money at their disposal than ever before. This enables them to seek self-improvement and increase self-confidence. Since 1875 electrolysis has been the only permanent method of hair removal. It has passed the best test of all… the test of time.
A Licensed Electrologist may immediately:
- Open a professional office for yourself. The cost of opening a private one person office is minimal. Complete equipment cost is less than $5,000.00. Square footage requirements are from 250 to 350 sq. feet. The monetary rewards are excellent, all depending on your creativity and commitment.
- Open a home-based office and work either on a full or part-time basis. This can be very profitable because expenses are low. Also, it provides flexibility for women who have children and want the opportunity to work.
- Elect to work for someone else who is already established. This is a fine way to gain experience without making any monetary investment.
- Day Spas are becoming very popular today – work as an independent contractor for such a business.
- Important above all is the flexibility of hours and the opportunity to “be your own boss” — to have a career rather than “just a job”.